Monday, July 14, 2008

Pinewood Studios

Inside the famous Pinewood Studios :
The 007 stage. Luckily there were no sets anymore, otherwise it would have been impossible to take a peek inside. Its gigantic and huuuge !
The movie gallery, all the classics that were shot here have their beautiful photos lining the walls.In nearly every building production artwork of the movies line the walls. I love the late 70s design of bonds underwater car.
A quite large peaceful and idyllic park is located on one side.
In memory of Q...
An ooold abandoned street set, soon to be seen at a screen near you... I just wonder in which movie...
The biggest bluescreen this side of the big pond... and before it the biggest swimming pool, sadly empty at the moment... must have been crazy when they shot the Pirates of the Caribbean here.
There was so much more, but I just realized I didnt take as many photos as I thought I did...